Thinking about what to write today, I came up with a great post for everyone. This time something out of blue, I thought about it for a while and I think everyone will like it. It is good to know these little things as it doesn’t hurt. And I love knowing things, I am a curious person after all and I know everyone loves to know answer to these crazy questions.
So today its all about airports, the 5 busiest international airports (passengers wise). By the way one of them is my favorite spot, for many different reasons which I cannot disclose here, but anyways here is the list in order —-
1. Atlanta (Hartsfield) in the USA – Over 80 million passengers per year
2. Chicago (O’Hare) again in the USA – Over 70 million passengers per year. “btw I can tell you its really a busy spot”
3. London (Heathrow) in the UK – Over 65 million passengers per year.
4. Tokyo (Haneda) in Japan – Aroun d 60 million passengers per year. “I love tokyo most beautiful city I ever been to”
5. Los Angeles (Lost Angeles) once again USA – Almost 57 million passengers per year. “It’s my dream to visit LA one day”.