Greenland is, by area, the world’s largest island that is not a continent. Greenland has a population of 57,637 of whom 88% are Inuit or mixed Danish and Inuit. The remaining 12% are of European descent, mainly Danish. Nearly all Greenlanders live along the fjords in the south-west of the main island, which has a relatively mild climate. Approximately 15,000 Greenlanders reside in Nuuk, the capital city.

 

Greenland Population: 56,615

 

Map Of Greenland