The Weinan Weihe Grand Bridge is a part of the Zhengzhou–Xi’an High-Speed Railway which connects Zhengzhou and Xi’an, in China. The bridge is 79,732 metres (261,588 ft) (49.5 Miles) long crossing the Wei River twice, as well as many other rivers, highways and railways. Upon its completion, it was the longest bridge in the world, but surpassed by two new bridges on Beijing–Shanghai High-Speed Railway that completed in 2010.
- Weinan Weihe Grand Bridge (Greatest Bridge In China) February 3, 2011
- 10 Highest Paid Youtube Partners January 18, 2011
- 10 Most Powerful Countries In The World December 24, 2010
- Top 10 Handguns December 23, 2010
- 10 Richest Companies In The World 2012 May 11, 2012
Sign Up For Our Newsletter